here for the hamfest flyer)
Talk-In: 146.820 (-) Mhz (The 123.0 Hz tone)
Monitor this page
and Visitor Requirements
- "Caveat Emptor" (Buyer
Beware!) - You are
responsible for the quality and condition of the items you sell. The Gainesville
Amateur Radio Society makes no guarantees on the quality of the items
- All vendors (indoors and outdoors)
will be required to show identification and have an address on file with
the hamfest committee.
- All vendors (indoors and outdoors) are
personally responsible for being in compliance with all local and state
tax regulations. The Gainesville Amateur Radio Society takes no
responsibility for verifying the tax status of vendors.
- This is a HAMFEST; amateur
radio, computer, electronic and/or related items, please. NO GUNS,
KNIVES, WEAPONS OF ANY KIND, OR PORNOGRAPHY! Your cooperation is
- Reasonable security will be
furnished by the hamfest committee. We are not responsible for items
that are lost or stolen. Protect your saleable items.
- The electric outlets are overhead -
above your table. If you need 120 VAC, bring your own extension cord.
- After unloading your sales items,
please park your vehicle in the "vendors parking" area.
- Refunds to vendors are limited to
the discretion of the hamfest committee chairman.
- No left-overs please. You brought it
- you take it home.
Amateur Radio Society takes no responsibility to verify vendors' tax status or
paperwork. All vendors are responsible for being compliant with all state
and local laws.
Links for more information:
- Florida Department
of Revenue (DOR)
- DOR Sales and Use Tax on Flea Markets and Other Temporary
Updated: 25 January 2012